Is has been a while since I last drop by to mumble here. I do hope all of you are in good health and enjoying the Chinese New Year holiday with your loved ones.
Anyway, recently, specifically on 21st of January 2012, I have decided to invite my ex -I trust you students to an outing up north. I am truly honored that 19 of them showed up as early as 5 am at the meeting point and touched that some of them traveled as far as Labuan and Tambunan just to spend time with little old (but STILL good looking 🙂 ) me.
I would like to say thank you for the trust and sincerely I had a great time with all of you on this trip. I consider this first trip together with them as very special and on this trip I share with them 3 important matter which are
* Technicality ( It was more of a refreshment to all of them)
* Composition ( Guiding them on getting the best composition)
* The art of seeing (Trust me, seeing with your eyes first…will help you get a great picture)
* Communication ( Since this trip involves shots on human interest, I guess sharing with them some tips on creating a successful communication with the subject will help them in getting what they had in mind)
So where did we go? To all of my favorite places…
1. Mengkabong bridge, Tuaran to capture sunrise
2. Taun Gusi, Kota Belud, to capture the mountain and paddy field.
3. Honey Farm at Kg. Gombizau, Kudat, to look for human interest.
4. Gong making factory at Kg. Sumangkap, Kudat for human interest.
5. Tip of Borneo, Kudat to capture the Sunset and some stars.
It was a long journey and by the time we got back, everybody was tired including me…but I was happy. Happy to be able to meet my friends again and to share with them the little knowledge that I have. Thank you everyone, for the trust and friendship.